Information we collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- personal details (such as your name, contact details and email address) that you provide by registering with us, or submitting an enquiry via our website, or emailing us;
- how you use our website and any other information you email or otherwise send to us;
- information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to our website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
Information about your visits to our website
Like many website operators, we collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We use this information for the security of our website; the administration of our website; and to improve our website’s usability. We may also use this information for marketing purposes.
Information about our website cookies
Our website places cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or handheld device. This is standard practice for all websites. A cookie is a small piece of information that a website can store on your internet browser and later retrieve. A cookie cannot be read by any website other than the one that set up the cookie.
These cookies are essential for helping us deliver a high-quality website experience. You can choose to block these cookies; however, you must be aware that doing so may mean that parts of our website will not work correctly.
The cookies we use are as follows:
- Necessary Cookies
These cookies are vital to make our website work properly.
- Non-Necessary Cookies Consent
When visiting our website for the first time (and periodically thereafter), we ask you to consent to non-necessary cookies for analytics and personalised content. This consent is stored as a cookie in your internet browser.
- Google Analytics
- Google reCAPTCHA
- Embeded Content
We may embed content from websites such as YouTube. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from you may be presented with cookies from these websites. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies. Please check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
Using your personal data
- internal record keeping;
- to help you with your enquiry;
- improve your browsing experience and troubleshoot problems;
- to enable us to provide you with goods or services we offer;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business where you have specifically consented to receive these.
You can withdraw your consent for marketing communications from us at any time. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.
International data transfers
We enter into Data Processing Agreements with our partners and suppliers where required. Where possible, we also ensure our partners and suppliers are EU-US Privacy Shield certified. However, some countries may not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the United Kingdom and the European Union and we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place to ensure the protection of your personal data.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Security of your personal data
We do our utmost to protect your privacy, in order to avoid unauthorised loss, access, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
You have a number of rights over your personal information, which are:
- A right to access personal data held by us about you;
- A right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data held by us about you;
- A right to require us to erase personal data held by us about you. This right will only apply where, for example, we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for; or where you withdraw your consent if we are using your personal data based on your consent; or where you object to the way we process your data;
- A right to restrict our processing of personal data held by us about you. This right will only apply where, for example, you dispute the accuracy of the personal data held by us; or where you would have the right to require us to erase the personal data but would prefer that our processing is restricted instead; or where we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for, but we require the data for the purposes of dealing with legal claims;
- A right to receive personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to require us to transfer this personal data to another organisation;
- A right to object to our processing of personal data held by us about you;
- A right to withdraw your consent, where we are relying on it to use your personal data;
- A right to ask us not to use information about you in a way that allows computers to make decisions about you and ask us to stop.
We will respond to your request to exercise these rights within a reasonable time (and in all cases within 30 days of receiving a request).
Third party websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and cookie policies of third party websites.