Floodlight Digital Media LTD (a private limited company registered in England & Wales. Company Number: 10549212 | Registered Office: Office 18, Pure Offices, One Port Way, Port Solent, Portsmouth, England, PO6 4TY) operates this website.
WEBSITE AVAILABILITY AND UPDATES
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons (including maintenance, updates, technical improvements or to develop its content and/or presentation).
We may update and change our website from time to time in relation to our users’ needs, our business priorities and/or to reflect changes to any product or service offered by us.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED & DISCLAIMER
The materials contained on our website are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this website and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of our website.
Our website and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Floodlight Digital Media LTD and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- Loss of income or revenue;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of profits or contracts;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of data;
- Loss of goodwill;
- Wasted management or office time; and
- For any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
VIRUSES, BUGS AND MALICIOUS USE
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial- of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
Linking to our website is permitted so long as such use does not create any unauthorised association between Floodlight Digital Media LTD and its brands.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
In addition, a link to any third party website does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility whatsoever for the content contained on such website or the use by you of it. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available through any such site or resource.
Regardless of this, you may have statutory and/or consumer rights where you live which apply and your local law may apply in some circumstances.